Tuesday, April 8, 2014

RE-Xtreme REEPER


Under-ground construction. This is definitely a skunk works project.



Yes that's me in my second FD3s rx7. not long after this shoot I was forced to sell this beautiful machine. 



When my bank balanced recovered, I searched for a replacement. This car came up at auction and I bid on it but failed to land it. All it needed was the front bar to make it into the RE-REEPER


Well, I did a few sketches back then, but I actually bought a White RX7. It never really had that image that had posessed me.


So this RX7 represents the RE-REEPER that I never owned. Modified Pandora RC RX7 with modified HPI Stage D RE-Amemiya style body kit.


With a modified sleepy light install to come and a lot of detail. 


Be careful not to receive the wheel touch of death on your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.