Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pan Speed "Asamoto FC" @ Max One


INCREDIBLE! The FC came alive at MAX ONE!


Something about this setting makes all the work worth it.


Seeing the car in action makes all those hours fade away. The total effect is amazing!


I took some incredible video, but It will take a while to process, so for now I'll have to make do with these pics.


Not that there's anything wrong with that.


I'm not really happy with the fake FMIC Yokomo supplied. I'll print a new one or cover it in mesh.


It's a poorly finished detail that's not up to the rest of the detail s on the car.


So anyway, I didn't run these wheels. I decreased the track by 2mm with 4mm hubs instead of 5mm ones.


This gave the tyres a little bit more breathing space.


The first few laps were tentative, but My DRB is perfect, so I didn't have any worries. I even did a whole first lonely session without one impact.


 I used these Street Jam 17" TE37 with spice tyres for carpet. The result was very good.


Some other guys were out at max one all day too. Thanks for the runs.


But after one session, I switched to the Model N1 in White. Visiblity and confidence was up. The Monster Lives! Asamoto-san... come on!

1 comment:

  1. Cool? - Definitely!

    But the stickered intercooler is a no go imo ;) ...

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.